- Event date: TBD
- Event time: TBD
- Location: TBD
- Date: Sep 10, 2022
- Time: 10:30am
- Location: tbc
We are all aware of the impact of CO2 emissions on global warming. You may own a Hybrid or EV or be considering changing to one. Or you may have decided to keep your current car on the road for longer. Whichever path you choose:
EVERYONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO REDUCE VEHICLE POLLUTION
Come along and find out how……..
TVGAM and IAAPS have formed a partnership to bring you some of the answers at this roadshow…….
IAAPS is an institute from the University of Bath who research sustainable mobility. Their researchers cover a whole breadth of disciplines from Engineering, Science, Computing, Economic and Behaviour change which together are striving to take us to net zero emissions.
At the roadshow researchers from IAAPS will be showcasing their research with a range of activities for a range of ages to help pupils and grown-ups understand different vehicle technologies and will be there to discuss these topics and showcase their research vehicles such as the Toyota Prius and BMW i8.
- What is the difference between Self-charging Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids and Electric vehicles?
- What is E10 and why are biofuels important?
- What is different between the batteries in a Tesla and a Nissan Leaf?
- How big a battery do I need?
- How might we power future sustainable vehicles?
- How to reduce your carbon emissions, get more mpg from your car and improve your road safety
- How driver behaviours and skills affect emissions.
- How you can become a better driver and lower your running costs and insurance.
Are you: Poor at parking? Rubbish at roundabouts? Suspicious of SMART motorways? Terrified by tailgaters? or petrifying your passengers?
Come and discuss any driving difficulties you have with our IMI qualified Observers at our Drive Clinic and get hints and tips to help keep you and your passengers safe on the road.
Discover the range of IAM RoadSmart Courses and Assessments available to help you become a better, safer driver.
Keep watching this website and our social media channels for further information.
This planned event will be held in:
WINDSOR on Sept 10th – Venue to be confirmed
BRACKNELL on Sept 24th – Venue to be confirmed
‹ Return to all events
Driving Ambitions to Reduce Emissions
This event is coming soon. Please check back later for updates and to book.